These incredible all inclusives in Bora Bora resorts offer luxury accommodations with amenities like overwater bungalows, private beaches, on-site dining, spa services, water sports equipment and more. Booking through sites like Booking and Expedia can get bundled deals.
Other Bora Bora Posts
What Does All Inclusives in Bora Bora Mean?
When people talk about “all-inclusive” resorts in Bora Bora, they don’t typically mean a traditional all-inclusive experience like you may find at resorts in the Caribbean or Mexico.
True all-inclusive resorts include all meals, drinks, activities, tips, taxes, and more in the nightly rate. However, there are no resorts in Bora Bora that offer this type of fully comprehensive experience.
Instead, all inclusive vacation packages in Bora Bora and resorts refer to luxury properties that have amenities, services, dining, and recreation all available on-site. So while not everything is literally included for free in your room rate, you could comfortably stay at the resort your whole vacation without needing to leave or pay for add-ons.
What is Included at Bora Bora All-Inclusive Resorts?
Here are some of the most common inclusions you’ll find at Bora Bora’s luxury resorts:
- Lavish accommodations (overwater bungalows, beach villas, suites)
- multiple on-site dining options (2-5 restaurants)
- bars and lounges serving drinks & entertainment
- access to beaches, pools, fitness centers
- non-motorized water sports like kayaks, snorkel gear, and paddleboards
- daily activities and cultural programs
- spa and wellness services (for a fee)
So while not everything is free, these resorts provide exceptional value by having so many amenities and services available right on property. Many also include breakfast or allow you to book all-inclusive meal plans.
Where to Book best All Inclusives Bora Bora Packages and all inclusive bora bora resorts
Some resorts do offer bundled exclusive packages, especially for honeymoons or destination weddings. These may include:
- Flights + transfers
- room rate + meals
- spa treatments
- recreational activities
- and more!
I’d recommend checking sites like Expedia or Booking.com that may offer flight + hotel bundles at discounted pricing. Packages that include inter-island flights, multiple island stays or touring packages can also create an all-inclusive Bora Bora experience.
Want more details? Keep reading!
I recently visited Bora Bora for my honeymoon and absolutely fell in love with this tropical paradise. As I researched places to stay, I learned that while there are no completely all-inclusive resorts, there are some luxurious hotels that come close by offering tons of amenities and services.
If you’re looking for a relaxing vacation where everything is at your fingertips, these are the top 10 best all-inclusive resorts in Bora Bora you should book for your next trip.
1. Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort: All inclusive in bora bora for couples
(9.2/10 on 302 reviews)
- ⭐ Luxury beachfront and overwater bungalows with lagoon access
- ⭐ 5 restaurants, 2 bars and 24-hour room service
- ⭐ Beach, 2 outdoor pools, Deep Sea Spa
- ⭐ Complimentary use of snorkeling gear, kayaks and more
- ⭐ Located on Matira Point near Matira Beach
The 5-star Intercontinental Le Moana Resort sits along the shores of Matira Point, providing both beach and overwater luxury bungalow accommodations for a quintessential Bora Bora vacation experience. Guests praise the kind staff who go above and beyond to exceed expectations and make every visit special.
The real draw is sunrise and sunset views from your private bungalow deck right over the iconic crystal blue waters. I especially love that Le Moana provides complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and more. It makes enjoying the turquoise lagoon and vibrant marine life that much easier.
While an all-inclusive meal plan is not offered, there are five on-site dining options spanning Italian, Japanese, local French Polynesian and International cuisine. So you could comfortably stay on property your whole vacation if you wished! The lush tropical setting of Le Moana transports you to paradise.
2. Four Seasons Resort: Bora Bora bora bora resorts all inclusive
(9.6/10 on 384 reviews)
- ⭐ Beachfront suites, luxury overwater villas and multi-room estates
- ⭐ 4 restaurants, full-service spa, fitness classes
- ⭐ Tennis courts, snorkeling tours, sunset catamaran rides
- ⭐ Located on secluded Motu Piti A’au islet
For those seeking the ultimate luxurious retreat, the Four Seasons consistently earns rave reviews as the premier 5-star resort in Bora Bora. The thatched roof beachfront and overwater accommodations blend indoor and outdoor living, with carefully selected furnishings and local artwork reflecting natural Polynesian style.
Guests especially appreciate the “Awaken” wellness programs offering healthy cuisine, fitness and spa treatments. Even basic rooms feel decadently appointed with details like deep soaking tubs and private outdoor showers.
Four Seasons provides an extensive list of recreational amenities so you’ll never get bored. Sign up for cultural tours of ancient temples and WWII sites, go on a whale watching and snorkeling adventure, or try your hand at kite surfing and paddleboarding. A vacation here may be expensive, but feels worth every penny to experience warm hospitality and indulge in a relaxing tropical escape.
3. Conrad Bora Bora Nui : All inclusives in bora bora
(9.3/10 on 120 reviews)
- ⭐ Hillside villas and overwater bungalows on secluded To’opua islet
- ⭐ 5 restaurants, full-service spa, 24-hour fitness center
- ⭐ Paddleboards, cultural tours, shark feedings and rays
- ⭐ Newly renovated overwater wedding chapel
Nestled on a private islet just off Bora Bora’s northwest coast, Conrad Hilton Bora Bora Nui features some of the most lavish overwater accommodations in French Polynesia. Even the “basic” beach villas come with stunning lagoon views and Polynesian inspired decor.
Upgrade to a sunset facing overwater bungalow and wake up to schools of tropical fish swimming below your glass floor! With five dining options spanning casual to upscale, you may never want or need to leave the resort.
Conrad excels at romance and epic honeymoons. Chill at the swim-up pool bar or pamper yourselves with couples massages at Hina Spa. Active couples can race jet skis, brave shark feedings, hike the lush interior or snorkel bright coral gardens guided by an onboard marine biologist. No matter your interests, the caring staff goes above and beyond to create lasting memories.
4. Marriott St. Regis Bora Bora : Bora Bora All inclusive Resorts
9.5/10 on 46 reviews)
- ⭐ Overwater suites and villas with the largest square footage sizes
- ⭐ 4 restaurants, beach bar and cocktail lounge
- ⭐ Paddleboards, snorkeling, boutique shopping and the hotel’s renowned Lagoonarium
- ⭐ Located on Motu Piti A’au with stunning lagoon views and exotic gardens
Boasting Bora Bora’s largest overwater accommodations starting at nearly 1,500 square feet, St. Regis Bora Bora provides luxurious amenities worthy of celebrities and royalty. Each villa combines indoor and outdoor living with an infinity plunge pool, sundeck, glass floor panels and colorful tropical flowers surrounding your private slice of paradise.
Dine at one of four on-site restaurants spanning Asian fusion to classic French cuisine. Visit the tropical fish and sharks in the hotel’s unique Lagoonarium habitat, get pampered at the lavish seaside Iridium Spa or sign up for daily excursions island hopping, snorkeling coral gardens or shopping for Tahitian black pearls.
While not 100% all-inclusive, booking breakfast can get you close to feel cared for while relaxing in opulent Bora Bora accommodations. The exceptional resort staff gets consistent praise for delivering impeccable attention to detail and exceeding guest expectations.
5. Hotel Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
(8.1/10 on 293 reviews)
- ⭐ Overwater bungalows, beach villas and classic hotel rooms
- ⭐ 3 restaurants, beach bar and twice daily room service
- ⭐ Matira Point location near shops and cafes
- ⭐ Free snorkel equipment, fishing gear and water sport rentals
- ⭐ Budget-friendly rates under $300 per night
For more cost-conscious travelers seeking their own waterfront slice of paradise without breaking the bank, Hotel Maitai Polynesia should be on your Bora Bora resort list. The welcoming vibe encourages relaxation whether you chooose a beach villa nestled in tropical gardens or an overwater bungalow perched atop crystal waters.
While rates are budget-friendly starting around $250 per night, you still get premium touches like glass floor panels perfect for watching schools of fish swim underneath. Maitai also offers all guests complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, fishing gear, kayaks, paddleboards and more.
There’s nightly live entertainment, three restaurants and a sociable bar onsite to keep you well fed too. It’s the best bang for your buck if dreaming of an island vacation while on a budget.
6. Le Taha’a Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts
(9.3/10 on 149 reviews)
- ⭐ Beachfront and overwater suites with lagoon access
- ⭐ 3 restaurants, poolside bar and 24-hour room service
- ⭐ Spa with Polynesian treatments, infinity pool
- ⭐ Tennis courts, cultural programs, shopping boutiques
- ⭐ Solar powered electric resort committed to sustainability
Nestled on a private Motu islet between Bora Bora and Tahaa lies this intimate luxury resort operated by Pearl Hotels. All accommodations feature handcrafted Polynesian furnishings, private terraces and glass floor panels perfect for viewing schools of tropical fish in the crystal clear waters below.
Le Taha’a sets itself apart with solar-power and award-winning ecological efforts across this Relais & Chateaux endorsed property. But green initiatives do not mean sacrifcing luxury. Enjoy three restaurants preparing locally sourced French cuisine, get pampered at the holistic hilltop spa, or sign up for cultural programs allowing intimate connections with Polynesian heritage.
The Le Taha’a overwater bar makes a perfect spot for grabbing a tropical cocktail while watching unforgettable Bora Bora sunsets. If seeking an eco-friendly romantic escape, this resort hits the spot.
7. Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa: bora bora all inclusive hotels
(9.3/10 on 126 reviews)
- ⭐ Hillside villas and romantic overwater bungalows
- ⭐ 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- ⭐ Glass-floor wedding chapel, infinity pool
- ⭐ Year-round manta rays and turtle sightings
- ⭐ Thalassotherapy spa treatments
Intercontinental Thalasso Spa sits on secluded Motu Piti A’au surrounded by vibrant coral and diverse marine wildlife. Their overwater bungalows bring the best views on Bora Bora of Mt Otemanu from private decks with direct ladder access into the sea.
Guests praise the friendly staff and ability to pre-book half board meal plans including breakfast and dinner. Relaxing thalassotherapy treatments use nutrient-rich seawater for remineralizing soaks, wraps and massages – perfect after a long flight before kicking back in paradise.
Kids love checking out the resident black tip reef sharks, sting rays and schools of unicorn fish from the glass floor panels. Couples appreciate romantic escapes like the air-conditioned glass floor chapel perfect for exchanging vows literally over the water. Overall Thalasso Spa Resort offers spectacular island beauty in laid back luxury.
8. Marriott Le Méridien Bora Bora: all inclusive resorts in bora bora tahiti
(9.0/10 on 350 reviews)
- ⭐ Beachfront and overwater bungalow suites
- ⭐ 2 restaurants and poolside bar
- ⭐ Nightly entertainment and cultural experiences
- ⭐ Turtle rehabilitation programs
- ⭐ Complimentary equipment for water sports
Marriott Le Méridien sits on one of Bora Bora’s few private-island resort locations, Motu Piti A’au, allowing panoramic South Pacific views from their signature overwater bungalows. Guest accommodations combine modern amenities like rainfall showers and espresso machines with Polynesian inspired furnishings and local artwork.
Onsite restaurants Lè Te Ava and Lè Tipanié fuse French cuisine with fresh local seafood, fruits and spices for memorable meals. Don’t miss the cultural dance performances and chance to feed black tip reef sharks in the protected lagoon. Marine biologists also offer educational turtle rehabilitation programs and coral planting activities for hands-on eco-tourism.
With Le Méridien’s prime setting, paradise truly starts just steps outside your overwater villa deck. Dive into crystal waters, snorkel vibrant coral reefs or kayak to hidden coves and sandbars. Romantics love the intimate ambiance while families appreciate sociable common areas to mingle with fellow globe-trotting guests.
9. Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts: bora bora hotels all inclusive
- (9.4/10 on 407 reviews)
- ⭐ Overwater bungalows and beachfront garden suites
- ⭐ 3 restaurants spanning fine dining to casual beach fare
- ⭐ Cultural programs, boutique shopping and recreational rentals
- ⭐ Located on secluded Motu Tevairoa islet
- ⭐ Won 2022 Traveller’s Choice Best of the Best Award
This luxury Pearl Resorts property on Motu Tevairoa consistently earns rave reviews for prioritzing ecological sustainability while delivering romantic indulgence. This is the hotel I picked for my honeymoon and you can read my full review here.
Dine under the stars on French-Polynesian cuisine caught fresh that morning. Schedule an outdoor couples massage to the sounds of waves lapping at the shore.
The carefully designed overwater villas bring some of Bora Bora’s most spectacular lagoon panoramas from private decks…complete with your own suspended infinity plunge pool! The resort also operates popular turtle and coral nurseries for hands-on conservation.
Guests say Le Bora Bora feels like an exclusive private hideaway thanks to the caring staff fulfilling every need while respecting privacy. If seeking an eco-friendly romantic escape with 5-star service, this intimate resort deserves its recent awards and accolades.
10. Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island: all inclusive resort bora bora
(9.4/10 on 134 reviews)
- ⭐ Adults-only boutique hotel on private island
- ⭐ Luxury overwater bungalows and beachfront suites
- ⭐ French restaurant with wine cellar, poolside cocktail bar
- ⭐ Diving, jet ski tours and cultural village visits
- ⭐ Butler service and personalized Polynesian hosts
Newly renovated in 2023, Sofitel Private Island brings contemporary luxury to this adults-only romantic escape less than five minutes by boat from Bora Bora. Discover local flavors at Latitude 16 restaurant led by Chef Manea while sipping vintages from their exceptional wine cellar collection.
Vacation in an overwater bungalow with glass floor panels to spy tropical fish or relax on your private terrace gazing at Mt Otemanu. Schedule personalized adventures ranging from 4X4 jungle romps to private sunset cruises provisioned by your personal Polynesian host selected to match your interests. With only 30 rooms, the caring staff deliver intimate hospitality in natural paradise.
So there you have it – the top 10 best all-inclusive resorts in beautiful Bora Bora! No matter which luxury property you select for your tropical Polynesian getaway, you’ll discover warm hospitality, indulgent amenities and plenty of aquatic adventures awaiting in this South Pacific slice of paradise. Let me know if you have any other questions! I’m happy to offer insider tips to make the most of your vacation after having visited Bora Bora on my recent honeymoon.