Visiting the Capitol City of Sacramento and want to know the best hotels in Sacramento with a pool to stay at? I’ve got you covered!
The newest and most centrally located luxury hotel in the heart of downtown Sacramento, home where The King’s stay at, is this incredibly swanky hotel. The perfect place to stay during your visit to Sacramento that’s close to all the main attractions. Here are 5 hotels in Sacramento that have pools.
Table of Contents
don’t miss These Sacramento Articles
5 Best Hotels In Sacramento With a Pool
As someone who has lived in Sacramento for the past 7 years, there has been a lot of growth and expansion in the downtown Sacramento area. With the newly built Golden 1 Center and newly renovated Convention center. Downtown Sacramento has some new swanky hotels offering outdoor pools and luxury stays right in the middle of all the main attractions in the heart of downtown Sacramento. Here are 5 top hotels in Sacramento I recommend.
- Hotel 1 : The Sawyer Kimpton Hotel
- Hotel 2: Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- Hotel 3:Hyatt Regency
- Hotel 4: Residence Inn by Marriott
- Bonus Hotel: The Citizen Hotel (no pool but a great place to stay in downtown Sacramento)
My #1 Pick: SACRAMENTO BEST HOTELS WITH POOLS
the sawyer kimpton
The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel is a luxury swanky newly built hotel in the heart of Sacramento that offers luxurious rooms and one to two rooms suites in downtown Sacramento, just steps away from the Golden 1 Center, a short walking distance to the State Capitol, and ten minutes from the Sacramento Convention Center is the Sawyer Kimpton Hotel.
This new hotel is one of Sacramento’s newest hotel. When I stayed here with my pup Olive, I loved how modern and close it is to everything! They also had treats and a bed for Olive. I love that they have so many different dining options and one of the best swankiest rooftop bars in Sacramento.
If I was out of town and coming to visit Sacramento, hands down this is the place I would stay at
my #1 pick for the best hotel pools in sacramento
The Sawyer is one of the few new and modern hotels with a jacuzzi in room in Sacramento. The suites have a large soaking jacuzzi/tub.
- Beautiful outdoor rooftop pool with lounges & pool cabanas
- Views of downtown and Golden 1 Center
- Modern and luxurious rooms and one to two-bedroom suites
- Sacramento hotel suites with standalone jacuzzi tub & showers in the room
- On-site swanky rooftop bar – The Revival
- Walking distance to the Golden 1 Center and Sacramento Convention Center
- Connected to on-site steak house – Echo & Rig and an arcade/restaurant called Punch Bowl
- pet-friendly hotel in Sacramento
- modern luxury amenities
The best place to stay if you are planning to see a King’s game or are here for a business trip and need easy access to the Convention Center.
The Sawyer Hotel is one of the few Sacramento hotels with jacuzzi in room! The suites are spacious and modern and it’s a pet friendly hotel. There are many nearby restaurants to eat at. As well as coffee places to try. Want to know the best places to get coffee in Sacramento?
N O . 2 Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
The Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel is an older but contemporary hotel in the heart of California’s capital city. It’s located at the beautifully restored Public Market Building Sheraton Sacramento Hotel is a convenient location.
In the heart of downtown Sacramento, the hotel is just minutes away from popular attractions such as the California State Capitol Museum, Old Sacramento, and the Crocker Art Museum. Also, the hotel is close to major highways and public transportation, making it easy to explore on foot.
- double bedrooms with comfortable plush bedding
- 27 suites room available
- Sacramento hotel with Family Suite with 2 bathrooms
- an outdoor pool
- one block from the state Capitol building
- 3 on-site restaurants
- great views of downtown Sacramento
- Sacramento Hotel with free shuttle
- Pet-Friendly hotel in Sacramento
N O . 3 Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel
If you’re planning a trip to California’s capital city, Sacramento, and looking for a comfortable and luxurious place to stay, you might want to consider the Hyatt Regency Sacramento. The Hyatt Regency Sacramento is a great choice for your next trip to the city. It’s probably the second choice for me personally, as it is so conveniently centrally located. You can pop on by the capitol park which is right next door and then have dinner at Ella’s one of the best restaurants in Sacramento,(they have an awesome happy hour!). Also, I love the nice rooms. The pool is very basic but hey, a pool is a pool when it’s 100+ degrees here!
The Hyatt Regency Sacramento is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, within walking distance of the California State Capitol, Golden 1 Center, and other popular attractions. The hotel is also just a short drive away from the Sacramento International Airport.
- double king rooms
- suites with balconies
- Sacramento Convention Center is 5 minutes walk away
- an outdoor heated pool
- a restaurant
- and a full service spa.
- Dawson’s Steakhouse on site
- A Starbucks Coffee bar
- Hike to the Johnston Canyon waterfalls
N O . 4 Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park
The Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento offers spacious and comfortable suites that are perfect for both short-term and long-term stays.
Each suite features a separate living area, a fully equipped kitchen, and luxurious bedding. Centrally located by the Golden One Center. This would be my third pick! It’s much more updated and comfortable if you’re planning on staying for more than a weekend.
Bonus – The Citizen Hotel Sacramento
The Citizen Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, just steps away from all the best restaurants, shopping, and attractions the city has to offer. Although the hotel does not have a pool, it’s a great hotel if you’re looking for a central place to stay!
Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, you’ll appreciate the convenience of being able to walk to all your destinations from the hotel.
- Cozy and modern Deluxe Rooms
- spacious Penthouse Suites with extra-deep jacuzzi
- Newly renovated modern with. a touch of classic elegance rooms 2023
- Grange Restaurant and Bar
- Sacramento Hotel with rooftop hot tub
- Sacramento pet friendly hotel
- Sacramento hotel with balcony and views of the Capitol Building
- Marriot Bonvoy Hotel benefits
Other California Articles
Want more helpful planning tips?
- How to book your trip & booking resources
- Travel Essentials You Need
- 71 must know travel tips
- curated Travel Guides & Itinerary
- All travel destinations